Single Life









Being single is not an easy task before I wrote this piece I had to take time out to reflect on my single journey.  Graphing the various observations and experiences I posed a question to myself what do men think when they first view women.
I've been told by several different men that a man knows what he wants from a woman when he first comes into contact with her. Men have prior knowledge on rather they want to wife you ( and I mean wife you literally, not playing house) or sex you.
There's some truth behind this statement,  when I worked as a engineering assistant I encountered this guy who was let's just say almost perfect. The attraction was mutual, one day after work we went out for drinks as we sat
and conversed about various different subject matters, he informed me that while he was very much attracted to me I was not the type he would play with. He stated I was the type that a man would settle down with and marry, he was not ready to settle down.
He said he knew that about me when he first observed me, "darn" I thought to myself he was so handsome but hey he saved me a lot of heartache and answered an important question.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Compromising vs. Settling

Civil Rights and Multicultural Cooperation

9th Wonder - Beat 48 (Bladey Mae) [Extended]