Best Products for Natural Hair

  


I have complied a list of hair care products that woks best for natural African American hair.

1. Carol's Daughter Hair Milk line- I have personally tried this product and the results were fantastic, I purchased the total hair care box kit from Macy's. The kit came with hair conditioning co-wash, two leave-in moisturizers and hair pudding. This helps define and hold the natural curl of your hair, the kit cost around $15-$30 depending on if the kit is on sale or not.

2. Pantene product line- I have used Pantene products for years, I even used on my daughters hair (yes, she is natural) and this their hair care line is perfect for our hair. It restores the natural sheen and luster that our hair has.  Any of their products rather its the original line or the African American line does wonders for our hair.

3. Garnier Fructis Shampoo and Leave-in Conditioner- Their leave-in conditioner is great for every day use not only it smells good but leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable. 

I know there are many more products out there that I missed so leave any information about those products lines in the comments box below and Let's Talk About It! 

Hint Hint... click on Hair and Beauty Shop and purchase your favorite hair care products. 

Comments

  1. Thanks, I used all three products and they are really good for our hair.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Compromising vs. Settling

Civil Rights and Multicultural Cooperation

9th Wonder - Beat 48 (Bladey Mae) [Extended]