Changes in Love



As stumbled upon my Facebook news feeds I came across an article featuring Love and Hip Hop Hollywood couple Omarion and his girlfriend Apryl. The titled of the article stated couple decide ti take their relationship to the next level, when I clicked on the title page and read the article in its entirety I was surprised to find that the next level was getting  tattoos of each others name. Now don't get me wrong tattoos can be a beautiful piece of artwork, but by no means it's not taking any type of relationship to the next level. As history has shown us getting a tattoo doesn't prove solidarity in a relationship, if the relationship fails many people end up concealing or attempting to erase their painful past. So today's question is getting a tattoo the new next level in relationships or is it just another smokescreen to avoid marriage?   Let me know what you guys think!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Compromising vs. Settling

Civil Rights and Multicultural Cooperation

9th Wonder - Beat 48 (Bladey Mae) [Extended]