Sapphire Elite Hair

I recently took a trip to my local beauty supply store (Kali Beauty Supply) after viewing a YouTube video about one of their hair extensions (Diamond Elite Hair). Upon analyzing the hair I stated to the customer service rep that I liked hair that was thicker in texture, he showed me the Sapphire hair. The hair felt thick, when I ran my fingers through there were absolutely no shedding nor tangling. I decided to purchase the Sapphire hair (using my own money of course), I purchased one bundle of 14 in and one bundle of 16 in, the pattern of the hair is Brazilian Body Wave.  This hair usually comes in a natural black hair color, but fortunately they had a 1b color that matched my hair perfectly so I don't have to dye this hair. I will install this hair sometime during the week and will post pics. See ya Soon!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Compromising vs. Settling

Civil Rights and Multicultural Cooperation

9th Wonder - Beat 48 (Bladey Mae) [Extended]