Cantu Shea Butter Leave-in Conditioner


Cantu Shea Butter is one of my favorite products to use on both my natural hair and my weave hair.  Not only does this product smells great but it performs extremely well with both natural and relaxed hair. I began using this product when I installed my Bohyme Brazilian Wave hair, Cantu worked wonders on this hair it detangled and made the hair more manageable. I also used the product to help maintain the hair's original curl pattern; my nightly ritual would consist of using Cantu Shea Butter leave-in conditioner in connection with a little bit of water I would twist my hair, in the morning I would take down my twist and I would have beautiful deep waves that lasts for days. You can purchase Cantu Shea Butter leave-in conditioner at your local Walgreen's or beauty supply store. Click on Hair and Beauty tab above to purchase the full line of Cantu products.  














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Compromising vs. Settling

Civil Rights and Multicultural Cooperation

9th Wonder - Beat 48 (Bladey Mae) [Extended]