Hair extensions or weaves is a booming business, with sells at a all time high many people invest their hard earn money achieving their signature look. As a woman who has worn her fair share of weave I found that my journey of finding that hair I will adore has been long and hard.  YouTube has become my best friend in assisting me on my hair journey but it can only take me so far, I started this post in hopes of getting other peoples perspectives on buying the right type of hair. Back when I was younger I bought my hair from the beauty supply store, installed and styled the hair. I didn't have to worry about shedding tangling nor the hair not being able to hold a curl. Now there are a lot of problems one must consider when purchasing hair, so okay ladies I think I need some help in finding my dream hair. Let's talk about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Compromising vs. Settling

Civil Rights and Multicultural Cooperation

9th Wonder - Beat 48 (Bladey Mae) [Extended]