BB Cream


Aqua BB Beauty Balm from Kiss New York


I am kind of new to the BB cream craze that has been going on, just this past summer I decided to try BB cream the only problem I had was trying to find the right one for my skin tone.  There are tons of BB creams out there but which one do I choose, while shopping at my local beauty supply store I stumbled upon Aqua Kiss BB Cream from Kiss New York.  I decided to purchase this BB cream because first the price ($7.99) and second I loved how the cream blended so well with my skin color when testing it.  When I applied the cream on my face I used a small amount, with that small amount I had full coverage, not only was my blemishes covered but this cream gave my face a certain type glow.  The cream felt light and natural on my face, for the price this cream delivered extremely well.  This BB cream helps hydrate and repair your skin, it also comes in a variety of different shades for women of color. If you have tried this BB cream let me know about your results. Let's talk about it!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Compromising vs. Settling

Civil Rights and Multicultural Cooperation

9th Wonder - Beat 48 (Bladey Mae) [Extended]