Skin Care

Noxzema Ultimate Clear Anti-Blemish Daily Scrub
I am trying this new skin cleanser from Noxzema called Ultimate Clear Anti-Blemish Daily Scrub.  This product suppose to buff away impurities and give your skin a nice even tone, I have to say so far I am loving this product. I use Ultimate Clear for both my morning and nightly skin routine, it leaves my face feeling soft and clean.  I do see a difference with how my skin tone is more even and clear, I tend to the occasional pimple that may leave a dark blemish on face.  Since using this product I see the dark blemishes tend fade a little quicker than usual, I use this product in combination with witch hazel and vitamin e oil. I will keep you guys posted on this product. Let's talk about it!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Compromising vs. Settling

9th Wonder - Beat 48 (Bladey Mae) [Extended]

Changes in Love