Problems?



It's funny how many times I've heard the same complaints about relationship issues from men and women, why can't she or he act right?, why are they so jealous and insecure? Or why can't I find a good woman or man? It seems to me that there might not be that much of a difference between problems men have with women and women have with men.  I hear men complain about the type of women they have relationships with are basically no good and I hear women complain about the same issues dealing with men, now grant it they are not the exact same complaints but damn near. So I ask what is the issues? If as women or men we know what we want why do we entertain what we don't want and then complain about it? And if men and women are basically complaining about the same flaws within relationships why can't they seem to find each other and have a genuine relationship?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Compromising vs. Settling

Civil Rights and Multicultural Cooperation

9th Wonder - Beat 48 (Bladey Mae) [Extended]